Saturday, March 15, 2014

Been Some Time Since Last

Hello, how has everyone been? Good, not so bad myself. Now as I see, I haven't posted since Aug'13, and I don't know why. But I felt the need to vent, just a little...
 Had me a rich customer the other day. Now the only reason I tell this short tale is for the fact that rich people are like you and I, only they have the money to go have fun whenever they want, and really don't have to go to WalMart to buy stuff. Now I was in this rich persons house figuring out his wiring when I realized I needed to grab something from my van. I explained this to the customer and went to my vehicle. When I came back about 3 1/2 minutes later, no customer. So I went back to doing what I was doing. I then heard someone at the top of the basement steps. Now where I was you couldn't see the top of the steps. But I remembered seeing a dog laying at the top of them. Not thinking much about it until I heard one bubbly/moist/and a slightly pushed fart come from that direction. I'm glad someone is that confident in there arse muscles....but damn!!! I think I even heard the dog get up and move. Now my question here is, whether he knew I was back in the house or not, is this rich people etiquette? Do they really feel as those their shit doesn't stink? Cause I'm telling you, that thing sounded like his wife might have to use a little more effort on his drawers when she washes them! He came back downstairs about 10 minutes later, I didn't notice a funny walk nor a smell, and nothing was ever mentioned.
 The next thing I would like to bring up is older people again, with their obsession with animals. Now when you can smell the cat urine from outside, you know it's going to be one of those jobs. But little did I know, she'd have another surprise for me inside. Very nice old woman with a few cats (I counted 22). She came to the door in her nightie...but with little else on under. Hair was going up and about, and the things under her nightie were going more down with gravity. Now I know I've said it before, but something about cat urine on the carpet drives me nutty. Especially if it's where I might have to kneel down. Long story short, she shoved a phone cord into a jack then into the back of her router. But the part she plugged into the router was for out not in. So I was thankful that day for no cat piss on my knees, and the slight burlesque show from the black and white era lady...
Cheers,
Marc