Thursday, October 25, 2012

Wasn't Expecting That!!!

I was talking with my daughter the other day about my job and this blog, when she brought up a customer that I had forgotten about. Thinking about it makes me laugh now, but not so much at the time that it happened. Ok this happened about 5 1/2 years ago, I had only been with my company and in this state for about 6 months and was still getting acclimated with the area. I pull up grab my equipment and go to the house. An older lady comes to the door and explains the problems she's having. I do my regular checking of stuff and find that I need to go inside to figure out the problem. She lets me in, now she is maybe 5' 6" tops, and wearing a zebra pattern robe with what looks like Muppet fur all around the edges, she's on crutches and talking about her needing surgery. We check a few things in the living room...etc. It comes down to that it's probably the jack in the bedroom, so I ask would it be ok if I go in there to check it? "Sure honey feel free to do what you need." I turn the corner to go into the bedroom and that's when my spidey senses started to tingle. I first see hot pink silk sheets on the bed, with more zebra print stuff thrown in. The jack of course is right next to the bed. Now I have to maneuver around a tripod with a video camera, and then there is a computer attached to that, next to the bed. Not a lot of room to move around either, but I make do. I then see an open jar of half used Vaseline on the dresser. This makes me start to shutter when then I noticed older women see through panties hanging off different door knobs. Now I'm a fun person, so once I fixed the problem I had to ask, "what's with all the STUFF ma'am?!" She then had no problem telling about how she does foot fetish and smoking fetish online videos. Guys want her to...you get the idea. But in her living room is pictures of all her grand kids, kids, family. Uhm who else would not like to go to Granny's for Thanksgiving? Look, what people do in their own homes is their business, but could we perhaps clean that stuff up if someone is coming there?
Here's to all the perverts out there that keep Granny in business and still smoking after all these years,
Marc