Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Putt Putt

So I am starting this as a way to kinda get things off my chest. I have learned one thing in all my years of being a service tech to the general public, people can dress up and buy expensive things to make themselves look the way they want in public, but you CAN'T hide who you  REALLY are at home! And most of the things I will write about are these things people can't hide, and I find humor in it....so will you, hopefully. Ahh and one other thing, I'm not a very good grammar person.
That said, here is a story of an older gentleman that I had to work at his house about a month ago. Very nice older man, very clean house (that is always a plus!!!). Well we had to go into the basement to check on his trouble. He was explaining some things to me about the problem, when I thought I heard a little putt putt come from his backside. "Nah, he wouldn't do that while I'm RIGHT here." I said to myself, but then a slew of other putt putts followed. Yet he never batted an eye or even looked as if he knew what he was doing. At this point I'm thinking, come on man, you gotta feel it, even if you don't hear it?! About 6 minutes of this went on and I'm fighting back the tears so that I don't laugh. But really, how professional can one be with the other person not playing fair. I tried to find the trouble as fast as I could...15 minutes later and a bombardment of putt putts, I found the trouble. This customer was very happy I fixed his problem, where I was very happy to just leave the basement.
Good Times,
Marc